318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   I sold my baby (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13788)

FATHER 12-29-2006 05:45 PM

I sold my baby

Hi guys , yeas as you read... i sold it this past week, but the good new is that u sold it to a 318ti.org member Shinji, he is from Puerto Rico also but he dont post never he write pms to me, the he go to my house to check the TI. Why i sold it? Easy, the next december 31, in my cruise vacations with my girlfriend i want to gift a ring fo her and i'm planning to marriend in summer, so i sold it to pay some credic cards, then in summer i want to the dealer to see the new models, but for now i have a 2006 toyota corolla xrs and 2004 yamaha clasicc 1300. But my adiction to the 318ti.org persist so i vesist it all days,,,:biggrin:

jkilla71 12-29-2006 06:16 PM

Good Luck!

I can't say I would have made the same choice.

There are too many women out there for me to sell my car for just one.

That and I enjoy strip clubs too much

Anyway best wishes and best of luck.

At least you found a good home for the TI.

FATHER 12-29-2006 06:36 PM

Yeah the guy have one TI green in excellents conditions , him girfriend also have one black, i know him and i know he is very careful also i'm the official mechanis for him cars, so i'm in contact with my ex-baby all time, example, this week i went to change the spark plugs and wires...

DustenT 12-29-2006 10:05 PM

You made a good decision. :)

pootie 12-29-2006 10:47 PM

Good stuff man. At least you sold it for good reasons, and the guy you sold it too seems like he knows a thing or two. Good luck with your girl Father.

HuGo 12-30-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FATHER (Post 100948)
Hi guys , yeas as you read... i sold it this past week, but the good new is that u sold it to a 318ti.org member Shinji, he is from Puerto Rico also but he dont post never he write pms to me, the he go to my house to check the TI. Why i sold it? Easy, the next december 31, in my cruise vacations with my girlfriend i want to gift a ring fo her and i'm planning to marriend in summer, so i sold it to pay some credic cards, then in summer i want to the dealer to see the new models, but for now i have a 2006 toyota corolla xrs and 2004 yamaha clasicc 1300. But my adiction to the 318ti.org persist so i vesist it all days,,,:biggrin:

You sold your car for an engagement ring, credit cards, and a cruise? Well.... i guess thats fine, well you are getting older so it would be a good thing i guess. I want to get a e46 M3 and my dad keeps telling me to sell my car or hell give me money for it. But i keep telling him no and i will get the M3 and have my TI. So i want to have both cars. And it wont be a WHILE till i plan to get engaged so i think i can save aside for that or do payments later.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jkilla71 (Post 100949)
I enjoy strip clubs too much

Thats very very sad. You may aswell pay to get laid instead of just having a girl rub on you. Im not saying strip clubs are bad to go to, but you included "too much" and i feel kinda sad for you. But hey, to each their own.

Tyler 12-30-2006 03:25 AM

Well it's a sad day in ti nation,atleast it's still alive and hopefully the new owner will take good care of her.

StealthBimmer 12-30-2006 05:20 AM

Good luck to you Father! We want to see some more pics of the beautiful red ti! :) Tell the new owner to share. Still representing in PR in style.

FATHER 12-30-2006 06:47 AM

He is Shinji is a new guy here, but never post, i talk with him about us, i explain to him that he have help here in the forum for any problem or issue with the TI, realy i missing her(the TI) today i wentto the movie with my girl and when i go to the parking i'm looking for the TI...:( then i remember that she is gone, i have serious plans for summer 2007(for a car), the best part is that she think that i sold the TI to pay a loan, but she not have any idea about the cruise and the ring, i'm planning to give her the cruise ticket the same day in the morning (12-31) and the ring at the 11:59pm 12-31, to start the new 2007 with my future wife on hands.when i arrive back from my vacation i goto post some pictures of my corolla with 20" Lexany wheels and two 15" MTX subwoofers :).... also i put some picture of me with my 15 extra pounds jejejeje, i like to eat a lot in christmas, then in january gym life...

HuGo 12-30-2006 07:03 AM

For the cruise, where are you going? So you gonna propose to her at the back or the front of the boat? If its 11:50pm at night, how are you going to convice her to go outside in the deck if its really cold out?? :tongue: lol j/k. Plant a camera on you so we can see her reaction, lol jk. Do you plan on telling her you sold the TI for the ring? Seriously, i cant think of myself getting rid of my TI at all anymore. The only way is if i total it. Anyway, post up and let us know what happens. How old are you btw?

FATHER 12-31-2006 07:18 AM

Ok, i have 26 ans she 27, firts i live in the caribean so the temperature here is 90 to 100 celcious, very hot, and i', planning use a microphone so i not need to go outside, in the cruse we are about 60 poeple of my family , all my family go to this ocation the only poeple that think is for vacation is her, we have a private room to the activity, and i not sold the TI for the ring!!! i pay the ring my self i sold the TI to pay two credict account and one loan, to have more money at months to buy a new BMW bacause i like to have a baby. So i think this is my last post this year, so poeple happy happy new year, take a lot of beer and rum in my name...:)

HuGo 12-31-2006 08:28 AM

ok so your gonna walk her into the private room where ur family is in. So shes walking in all suprised then your gonna propose?

FATHER 01-07-2007 09:09 PM

Hi people i be back, great vacation at the caribean sea in the Carnival Destiny.... a lot of rum, beers and more!?!?! jejeje, i gift to my girlfrien the ring and she said yes yes yes!!! we visit , Barbados, Dominica, San Tomas and Aruba...we are planning to go again in summer vacations, so i prove all islands beers and drinks, so i'm very happy with my girl now,

marleymon 01-07-2007 09:17 PM

:_peace: Congrats Man!

pnosker 01-07-2007 09:30 PM

Congratulations!! I hope you two have a great life together.