318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Maintenance (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HP (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43938)

Akiimu 09-24-2017 10:39 AM

HP
 
I'd like more power out of my 318ti.

What combination of upgrades could I do to get more horsepower? :confused:

1996 328ti 09-24-2017 07:25 PM

Unless you can find a Downing Atlanta Super Charger, than it's a engine swap.
Some of added a turbo.

anassa 09-25-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1996 328ti (Post 386745)
Unless you can find a Downing Atlanta Super Charger, than it's a engine swap.
Some of added a turbo.

This!


Also you didn't mention what kind of power your looking for or what kind of budget. If your more specific in the question, more specific answers can be given. :biggrin:

Akiimu 10-29-2017 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anassa (Post 386761)
This!


Also you didn't mention what kind of power your looking for or what kind of budget. If your more specific in the question, more specific answers can be given. :biggrin:

Torque and low end power would be great.

apexspeedtech 10-29-2017 03:45 PM

Short of major engine work or a swap, what kind of gains has been seen with simple exhaust/intake/ECU Flash sorts of things? Anyone have a before and after experience they want to comment on?

Akiimu 10-29-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apexspeedtech (Post 387054)
Short of major engine work or a swap, what kind of gains has been seen with simple exhaust/intake/ECU Flash sorts of things? Anyone have a before and after experience they want to comment on?

I had planned to do a custom exhaust, upgrade catalytic and headers. As well as a cold air intake but wanted to get insight first. I didnít think of ECU Flashing. Iíll have to educate myself more on it.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 PM.

vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2018, 318ti.org