318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   SoCal (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   09' Calendar Cheating/Controversy! (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23841)

madfronter 09-30-2008 03:25 AM

I also don't like how it shows what you rated the other peoples cars. I think that is an issue that should be addressed ASAP!!!!!!!!

jgrimm 09-30-2008 03:26 AM

Dude I don't give a sh*t about you rating our pictures unfairly, cuz those votes don't count and I'm certain that everyone else on this site that has the slightest eye for a well taking photo will rate yours poorly. Even if you make 5 additional accounts for yourself it still wont counteract all the actual members that rate your cr*appy photo for what it deserves.

madfronter 09-30-2008 03:28 AM

And this guy with no posts "heeleh" has voted my car a 1 so he can get his shot rated higher. This pisses me off so much. Steve Please step in here. Ban this guy!!!

Maverix 09-30-2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgrimm (Post 195415)
Dude I don't give a sh*t about you rating our pictures unfairly, cuz those votes don't count and I'm certain that everyone else on this site that has the slightest eye for a well taking photo will rate yours poorly. Even if you make 5 additional accounts for yourself it still wont counteract all the actual members that rate your cr*appy photo for what it deserves.

Where exactly is your proof that I made 5 accounts? Once again, do a IP check.

http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

My IP is 75.34.85.93
I don't know the other IP's, but i'm sure Steve can surely see them.

angel318ti 09-30-2008 03:31 AM

I really don't care if you get all 10's on your pictures. Its pretty crappy that you would go and rate other members pics unfairly. Yes, the voting does not count but WHY? What do you gain from this? I'm trying to make sense of this but I really don't get it.

Maverix 09-30-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel318ti (Post 195418)
I really don't care if you get all 10's on your pictures. Its pretty crappy that you would go and rate other members pics unfairly. Yes, the voting does not count but WHY? What do you gain from this? I'm trying to make sense of this but I really don't get it.

How did I rate someone unfairly? Give me 1 example that I rated someone unfairly, and I'll remove my picture.

angel318ti 09-30-2008 03:34 AM

you are right I can't prove it but how old are your cousins? 5? come on, grow up!

angel318ti 09-30-2008 03:35 AM

anyway, I'm done discussing this, have fun guys but keep it clean :rolleyes:

jgrimm 09-30-2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverix (Post 195417)
Where exactly is your proof that I made 5 accounts? Once again, do a IP check.

http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

My IP is 75.34.85.93
I don't know the other IP's, but i'm sure Steve can surely see them.

k, you (or a bunch of your family members) made 4 accounts for you man. Don't keep denying it dude cuz it make you look like an even bigger a*ss.

And BTW, you really must be retarded if you keep making accounts to vote on something that doesn't even count. Holly Sh*t ur Dumb.

I'm done ranting, someone else rip into this tard.

Maverix 09-30-2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel318ti (Post 195420)
you are right I can't prove it but how old are your cousins? 5? come on, grow up!

Lemme rephrase that last one. If Steve can prove that I made multiple accounts, I'll remove my photo. And he's 21. I don't understand. Is everyone suppose to have the same opinion? Am I not allowed into the contest?

lazoh 09-30-2008 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverix (Post 195423)
Lemme rephrase that last one. If Steve can prove that I made multiple accounts, I'll remove my photo. And he's 21. I don't understand. Is everyone suppose to have the same opinion? Am I not allowed into the contest?

You are out of the contest!! CHEATING is not allowed period!! I'm sure you will have a come back on my comment since that is all you do.......JUSTIFY yourself in not being wrong. If you have nothing to worry, why do you keep on defending yourself??

Maverix 09-30-2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazoh (Post 195424)
You are out of the contest!! CHEATING is not allowed period!! I'm sure you will have a come back on my comment since that is all you do.......JUSTIFY yourself in not being wrong. If you have nothing to worry, why do you keep on defending yourself??

Having a cousin voting is cheating? Well hell, my dad is voting for McCain. I guess if I voted for him also, then I should be expecting the FBI at the front of my door. Telling someone to vote for you is cheating. Telling someone to vote is not. And the only reason I'm defending myself is because this is ruining my reputation. If you wouldn't do the same in my position, then you're a liar.

lazoh 09-30-2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverix (Post 195427)
Having a cousin voting is cheating? Well hell, my dad is voting for McCain. I guess if I voted for him also, then I should be expecting the FBI at the front of my door. Telling someone to vote for you is cheating. Telling someone to vote is not. And the only reason I'm defending myself is because this is ruining my reputation. If you wouldn't do the same in my position, then you're a liar.

Point proven, thank you very much!!

If you buy votes that's ilegal and what you are doing is exactly that!

lazoh 09-30-2008 03:55 AM

BTW, NEXT! I'm done here as well!

Mikel 09-30-2008 04:02 AM

Man, my car needs a new paint job..