318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I just joined the TI Club! (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11424)

impyboy 07-09-2006 12:21 AM

I just joined the TI Club!

Hey There!

exciting first post for me!
I've been reseaching used Bimmers for 2 months, I finally decided that i want The 318ti over the other e36 models ranging from 316 - 325.

I've shopped around for the past 3 weeks for a nice TI and i finally went out and bought one today! YAY!

97 model, Silver with matching side skirts and bumpers. clear indicators (front), sunroof, alloys and only 67K!

i'm so happy that my wife allowed me (after much begging) to double our car budget so i could afford a quality car instead of a cheap 'girly' runaround. (i mean, comon, what can you possibly get for £1000 these days?)

the Dealer is currently preparing it and will be ready to drive home this coming tuesday! i can't wait!!! the countdown begins!!

will let you know how it turns out when i bring my new baby home :)

-Impyboy

cali-ti 07-09-2006 12:36 AM

congrats! welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll find lots of good info here.

Tyler 07-09-2006 10:29 PM

Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase.

davep-uk 07-09-2006 10:32 PM

welcome! another one from the UK! nice one, post some pics when you pick her up. and dont forget to put a pin in the gogle map.

robcarync 07-10-2006 05:38 AM

congrats! great car!

impyboy 07-10-2006 09:00 PM

thanks

Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome!
i'll post some pics once i get my little baby home.
probably wont get the pics up till the weekend.

and i'll have a look at the googlemap thingy :)

i can't wait.
picking it up tomorrow night.
it's gonna be alot of fun driving it thru the streets of london...not!

at least i'll be driving him in a BMW! hehehe!

davep-uk 07-10-2006 10:10 PM

nice work impyboy! where abouts are u based in london? i used to live in Harrow. now based in Watford.

impyboy 07-11-2006 11:51 AM

hey Davep,

I live in SE london. greenwich.
nto sure where Harrow is, but doesn't sound too far. :)

watford sounds a little far.

sorry, i'm new here. i'm actually an Aussie boy ;-)

colin26 07-11-2006 12:25 PM

Good choice. Many happy miles:biggrin:

impyboy 07-11-2006 10:52 PM

It's a Boy!!!

My little baby has just been delivered and i've brought him home!

I love this car already! it's awsome!
i was soooo excited when i was on the way to the 'hospital' (dealer).

My wife is also happy with the car, and almost as excited as i was. (maybe coz i can drive her to do her shopping now).

Our first stop was to do our grocery shopping. coming back to my car in the parking lot, it looked awsome from a distance!

it's pretty much stock, but it still looks good. mind you, it's no where near as good looking as some of the other Ti's on the forum, but in terms of cars i've owned in the past, this one is one good looking car!

i'll take some pics of it tomorrow.

talk about 'the ultimate driving experience'! i just experienced it today, and it truely is the ultimate! yeahhhhh!!!!

ice_316iuk 07-11-2006 11:11 PM

ME 2! Iv just joined the club. im from the uk aswell 98' bimmer 50k on the clock had this car since 4 months ago and i have just turned 18! cant wait to go uni and take my ride with me. its a stock model only had clear indicators done many toys planned!! if i get it looking half as good as the ti's u guys have il be over the moon!

davep-uk 07-12-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ice_316iuk
ME 2! Iv just joined the club. im from the uk aswell 98' bimmer 50k on the clock had this car since 4 months ago and i have just turned 18! cant wait to go uni and take my ride with me. its a stock model only had clear indicators done many toys planned!! if i get it looking half as good as the ti's u guys have il be over the moon!

welcome, hope you find the board of use. there is a lot of info on here! and everyone will help with any questions you might have.