318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes - US (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Mn (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5303)

myblueTI 04-24-2005 06:08 AM

Mn

Does anybody live in Mn ?

CirrusSR22 04-25-2005 05:56 AM

Me! Bloomington

nick_hegel 04-25-2005 04:43 PM

Me too! Prior Lake

nick_hegel 04-29-2005 05:37 AM

Bump. Come on Minnesota TI's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Represent

myblueTI 05-13-2005 01:24 AM

Is there anybody trying to organize a drive or a meeting for MN Ti drivers?

myblueTI 05-13-2005 01:28 AM

exhaust

by the way nick do you like your supersprint exhaust because i ordered mine a couple weeks ago and it is on back order and its really pissing me off!! :x

nick_hegel 05-13-2005 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myblueTI
Is there anybody trying to organize a drive or a meeting for MN Ti drivers?

Well so far it seems there are only three of us MN ti's. So it I think it would be easy to organize one!!! lmao And oh hell yeah I love my exhaust!!!! :biggrin: I will never use anything other than Supersprint.I wanted to get headers but I've only seen prices for like $800 plus. Where did you order from? I hate when companies say stuff is on backorder. My sis got me a present back in Feb and still hasn't got sh*t cuz its on "backorder". :ashamed:

myblueTI 05-14-2005 05:26 AM

I got my exhaust from leatherz.com i am really curious to se what it sounds like only because my car is an automatic. Do you think it will sound any worse with the auto?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_hegel
Well so far it seems there are only three of us MN ti's. So it I think it would be easy to organize one!!! lmao And oh hell yeah I love my exhaust!!!! :biggrin: I will never use anything other than Supersprint.I wanted to get headers but I've only seen prices for like $800 plus. Where did you order from? I hate when companies say stuff is on backorder. My sis got me a present back in Feb and still hasn't got sh*t cuz its on "backorder". :ashamed:

:?:

nick_hegel 05-15-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

I got my exhaust from leatherz.com i am really curious to se what it sounds like only because my car is an automatic. Do you think it will sound any worse with the auto?

:?:

I can't say for sure :rolleyes: , but now that I thought about that it might make a difference in the sound. I never really noticed a difference until I hit higher rpms in the car. By the way do you have any pics of your car? I was just wondering which blue it is. Are you on mnsportcompacts.net at all? check it out if you aren't!!

myblueTI 05-27-2005 03:30 AM

Drives?

Does anybody know of any drives or meets anytime soon ? Or is someone willing to organize a drive? :2gun:

myblueTI 06-03-2005 03:17 AM

Meet

I am trying to organize a couple of people or so to meet down at the miday on university one of these weekends if you are willing drop a post and i will try to get some details about it soon :2gun:

nick_hegel 06-03-2005 03:55 PM

Quote:

I am trying to organize a couple of people or so to meet down at the miday on university one of these weekends if you are willing drop a post and i will try to get some details about it soon :2gun:

I'd love to, but I probably won't have my car for like a month or longer. :x I got rearended last week. So my car is sitting in a body shop getting it's rearend felt up and scoped out. :biggrin: If you get a specific day/time setup just let me know and I might have my car back hopefully!!!!

myblueTI 06-04-2005 07:22 PM

that sucks you got rear ended . how bad was he damage to your car? I think i would of fliped if someone rear ended me but oh well ill try to get a date set up for the meet but i dont know where to do it because there are sooo many parking lots and places to meet down there its crazy :2gun:

nick_hegel 06-04-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

that sucks you got rear ended . how bad was he damage to your car? I think i would of fliped if someone rear ended me

Not horrible few dents in the hatch and the rear bumper. Took it to Hopkins Auto Body(if you know of it). They do really good work and usually help u screw insurance companies into paying for quality work. The rear suspension might be tweakeed a little too. But I was replacing the clutch, getting a camber kit, and replacing my cat this last week anywho. Once I get her back it will be like a brand new TI. Midway can really blow sometimes. I would suggest HarMar mall parking lot. It's close to the area, but away from the homo cops and fart canned civics. Keep in touch about it and hopefully the cars fixed quickly :rolleyes:

myblueTI 06-05-2005 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ya i will figure out where we can meet when the time comes but i think i might have a new bimmer by that time i am looking at htis really sweet 323is[IMG]323is[/IMG] :2gun: