318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Cars for Sale (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   WI 1997 318ti Active Package on BaT (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44957)

Earl 12-02-2020 04:26 AM

1997 318ti Active Package on BaT
 
A good friend of mine is currently listed his well sorted 1997 Active Package car on Bring a Trailer. He is very active to respond and provide any details that you inquire upon. It isn't very often that such a well sorted car with the color and options pops up these days. Don't miss out if you're in the market.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-bmw-318ti-2/

runnr548 12-02-2020 11:59 PM

WOW!! Swet Ti! Our Ti was at Grayson BMW, the selling dealer, earlier today having an alignment. Beautiful BMW!

Rekpoint 12-07-2020 01:57 AM

Seller here! Only 2 days left! If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out in the BAT comments or by using the "Contact Seller" button!

3struck 12-09-2020 05:32 AM

It’s going to a great home!! My account even still works! Meant to be!

FunElan 12-09-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3struck (Post 392321)
Itís going to a great home!! My account even still works! Meant to be!

you got a great deal!

Rekpoint 12-09-2020 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3struck (Post 392321)
Itís going to a great home!! My account even still works! Meant to be!

Welcome! This is where the cool kids hang out ! :smile:

runnr548 12-11-2020 12:44 AM

Congrats on a great ti!

joe1602 12-11-2020 01:32 PM

I was watching that one! Glad it went to someone on the .org who will appreciate and enjoy it!

ths916m3 12-11-2020 08:43 PM

Nice to see forum is still somewhat alive.

runnr548 01-29-2021 04:27 PM

It's alive...just getting older. lol

3struck 02-02-2021 06:02 AM

Update:

Iím going to be posting an update in the coming month or two (snow is definitely going to delay the progress), with all the of restorative work done with pictures. Finally got a registration!

stix217 02-03-2021 03:19 AM

Nice to see another ti in NJ. Where are you located? Let me know if you need any M44 parts. I still have some random ones laying around from before the swap.

3struck 02-05-2021 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stix217 (Post 392479)
Nice to see another ti in NJ. Where are you located? Let me know if you need any M44 parts. I still have some random ones laying around from before the swap.

Hey there fellow taxpayer! And thanks for the offer. Time will tell what I need. A few weeks it will be on the road. Took a long time to get registration. I’m up by the Water Gap. Are you north or south?

I’m having a local shop do all the hard work, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do myself but I don’t have the time or the experience to get it the way I would want it to be. Especially since these are getting hard to find. The interior bits are what seems a little difficult to find. I had a bavarian autosport armrest insert that I loved but gave away and now can’t find anywhere. And I need to figure out a solution for a twin pipe exhaust, as the M tech diffuser is made for the original one pipe. I was thinking Ireland engineering or superprint. Idk. What engine did you go with?

stix217 02-06-2021 01:34 PM

Iím in what I believe is central NJ (southern Monmouth county- along the shore). Some will argue that itís south jersey but I donít subscribe to that argument.

The plan is to take an s52 out of a rusty M3/4/5 that I own. I hate to cannibalize the M3 but itís far too costly to repair the rust and it really is getting pretty bad.

Shoot me a PM if you end up needing anything and Iíll see if I still have it.

Good luck with your car...maybe Iíll see you at a CCA event!

3struck 02-06-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stix217 (Post 392495)
Iím in what I believe is central NJ (southern Monmouth county- along the shore). Some will argue that itís south jersey but I donít subscribe to that argument.

The plan is to take an s52 out of a rusty M3/4/5 that I own. I hate to cannibalize the M3 but itís far too costly to repair the rust and it really is getting pretty bad.

Shoot me a PM if you end up needing anything and Iíll see if I still have it.

Good luck with your car...maybe Iíll see you at a CCA event!

Thanks Stix, really nice of you. Yeah youíre in central for sure. 195 is ďroughlyĒ the border imho. I hope this summer is better for events.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:54 PM.

vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1999 - 2021, 318ti.org