318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parting out & Parts (US) (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   all years Euro glass headlights (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40735)

angelicmisskitty 07-09-2017 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J!m (Post 385503)
Guten Tag Kitty!

I received my headlight guts today. PERFECT!!!

And the aiming motor blanking plugs are there... I may get a motor/switch/as much wiring as possible from you but for now, these are spectacular. Super clean!

Very happy camper here.

Great everything arrived safely! :)
Let me know whenever you want the leveling motors with switch and wiring... I'll cut as much as possible off a part-out then :)

angelicmisskitty 07-10-2017 06:50 PM

so apparently something went crazy with my last posting on here, thank you Steven for fixing that so quickly! :)

A few fresh sets available!
(since photobucket doesn't allow linking pictures directly, I have to share the links to each album instead)

These prices include shipping to anywhere in the US and CAD!

ALL SOLD, thanks!

angelicmisskitty 07-12-2017 11:35 AM

it got fixed, yay! :biggrin:

angelicmisskitty 07-19-2017 05:19 AM

bump, one last set remaining right now :D

set 3
SOLD

dug 07-21-2017 07:11 AM

Email sent.

DGWGuitars 07-22-2017 05:43 PM

Got my set of lights from Kitty and as expected, they are in great condition and light-years better quality than the Depo lights. Props to Kitty for the great parts and service.

Mongwit 07-25-2017 05:32 AM

Installation question

Veritas and Senna, did you install leveling motors? I was leaning towards the standard lights to avoid the added complication of levelers. Is it difficult to install them? Will the headlights work and adjust fine if you don’t install the leveling motors? Thanks!

veritas137 07-25-2017 05:58 AM

Yes, I installed them and left them disconnected. Note that the leveling motors are not the aiming adjustment, you still have those to do manually.

Mongwit 07-25-2017 06:27 AM

Thanks. I'll keep a lookout for either headlight type now. My original lenses are getting pretty hazy.

angelicmisskitty 07-25-2017 04:51 PM

I still have this one set remaining as of now :)
New stuff should come in a couple weeks.

set 3
ZKW projector lights, good condition, minimal pitting (except for one small pitting on the passenger side headlight, visible in the picture), no broken tabs or mounting brackets
240$
http://s71.photobucket.com/user/ange...set2%2007-2017

erachner 07-26-2017 12:00 AM

Hi Angelicmisskitty -

For some reason I'm unable to send PM's, so I'm forced to reply publicly: if/when you happen to come into possession of another batch of OEM glass headlamp assemblies, I am interested in acquiring a set. Thanks!

angelicmisskitty 07-26-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erachner (Post 385687)
Hi Angelicmisskitty -

For some reason I'm unable to send PM's, so I'm forced to reply publicly: if/when you happen to come into possession of another batch of OEM glass headlamp assemblies, I am interested in acquiring a set. Thanks!

Do you mean the standard OEM glass headlights (which are identical to your US standard plastic ones, only that they have glass instead of plastic) or do you mean the OEM glass projector headlights like the one in the posting above?
I don't have any standard glass lights in stock right now but the projector lights are still available. :)

erachner 07-26-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelicmisskitty (Post 385699)
Do you mean the standard OEM glass headlights (which are identical to your US standard plastic ones, only that they have glass instead of plastic) or do you mean the OEM glass projector headlights like the one in the posting above?
I don't have any standard glass lights in stock right now but the projector lights are still available. :)

I'm thinking just the standard OEM glass-housed lights. Thanks in advance for keeping me posted!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

angelicmisskitty 07-30-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erachner (Post 385700)
I'm thinking just the standard OEM glass-housed lights. Thanks in advance for keeping me posted!

I just received a set of standard lights! If you're interested, feel free to send me an eMail so I can forward you pics and all. :)
angelicmisskitty@gmail.com

angelicmisskitty 08-10-2017 03:41 PM

still have this set of projector lights available! :)

set 3
SOLD