View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #18
motorwerk

Default TO ALL THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED...

What did I put on my first post? "EMAIL ME if you are interested"...it's not trivial folks?!

I don't want to waste anybodys time here so THAT is why I am ASKING people to email me so that we can potentially exchange contact information and discuss the car. That shows some sort of commitment on your part. I think that is fair to ask in the very least.

If you don't wish to go this direction and post hundreds of questions on this board, please understand that I am not checking 318ti.org regularly and might not be able to respond as quick as I do with email.

I am sorry to say (I am highly offended) that some of you think that I am not being serious about selling my car (I didn't think there were that many immature people on 318ti.org). I gave this courtesy to post my car on this board to those people that helped me throughout my time on this board (which I am grateful). Just because I am not on 318ti.org 24/7 doesn't mean that I don't have any interest to sell my car...and, if you ask anybody who did in fact email me, I responded quickly.

1. I just got my car professionally detailed yesterday (Thursday), and will take pictures to post onto Photobucket. For those who want to purchase the car, send me an email so I know who to send this to.

2. If you want to get a range to bargain from, take a look at cars posted on Autotrader (high/low) and you will know the range of price that I'm looking to sell. Like 99.9% of the people out there, the person who bids the highest and comes up with the money the fastest will be the obvious winner.

3. I apologize if I wasn't clear. This is a perfectly running vehicle of which I am parting out. I am not ripping individual stuff out of my car. I will sell the whole car intact. Thanks for the clarification and I am sorry for the confusion.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to email me and discuss. If we get to the point of exchanging information so that you can take a look at the car, you are on the right track.

Thanks!

Carlos