Thread: calender
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

The calendar isn't usually discussed until late Oct early Nov, but I agree that we should submit a nice group photo(professionally taken) for the 2008 calendar. Unfortunately I've yet to see a SoCal group photo that is actually calendar material. Besides that, the forum members will vote and Steven will decide which month each photo will be assigned to.

IIRC last years rules stated that photos submited had to be new, never used. So my advice is take a lot of photo's and hold on to that special one until the time comes. IMHO the "TI" formation captured at Angeles Crest was far from worthy, and the horse shoe pic taken at the first SoCal meet was much better. However, even that pic wasn't as nice as it could have been.

Since we have so many cars in our group I think we'll need to atleast try a few different lens/filter combinations. Preferably someone with a wide angle lens will be willing to volunteer their services. Anyway, just my .02 do what you guys want, but when I submit my photo, it's gonna be all about the Schwarz

Just be patient guys, 2008 will be here soon enough. In the meantime, try not to piss Steven off
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote