Thread: I Smoke!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #22
robcarync

interesting...

my tire started smoking last thursday....smoked again friday...and hast smoked since then...

meanwhile...my passenger window fell in a while ago...and the regulator is bent way out of shape...to the point where im not going to fool with it anymore...i think im about to take it to a shop for a window fix...and ask them to check out the wheel too...

im hoping eventually i will just get to the point where the car runs out of things to break on me...

my steering wheel also tends to vibrate kinda violently when i drive...which kinda made me think it was a sticking pad/caliper... maybe stick enough to vibrate the wheel but not enough to drastically pull the vehicle...if a pad/caliper was stuck like above...could that cause a shaking steering wheel?
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote