View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 11:24 PM   #2
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krovax View Post
Hi all

Right my DASC is still doing my head in had running problems since fitted it since having it fitted ive spent a small fortune sorting my car out due to hesitating problems but im still having them . the remapper who does my car is starting to worry me because im starting to think he doesnt know what hes doing . heres what i have fitted

dasc with 10 psi pully , bbtb , m3 injectors , rrfpr

i fitted the m3 injectors because the std ti injectors wasnt giving me what i needed so the remapper gave me these m3 injectors told me to fit them and should give me enuff fuel for what the DASC needs the last time i was there he just up'd the fuel with the ecu n said fit these and u be ok ?

now is this bloke having a laugh or what i cant just fit these and want my hesitating probs to go away can i ? because thay are fitted now and the car is still hesitating and lacking in power . when you put your foot down the car wants to go but its just holding back . im going to be ringing him in the morinig n put some pressure on this time because ive paid good money and he just aint doing/sorting the problem out

any help or info and ill be greatfull cheers

There aren't many people that can tune these cars, he's likely full of sh!t. Send your ECU to techniquetuning (techniquetuning.com) and he'll hook you up. It's the ONLY proven method.

Do it.

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote