View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
col.hapablap

Exclamation WTT/FS Mill Point Red Interior ('98)

of course you want to see the pics first. apologize for pos camera quality. i will take addl pics soon.

i have to admit that i've grown to love the red ti w/ mpr combo, but i'm ready to let them go. i still plan on painting the car le mans blue in the spring and re-doing the interior in a blue/black alcantara with vaders in the future. so, i chose not to commit the heinous crime of hackin up the rare mpr interior, and instead pass them on to someone who will appreciate them more than i ever will. just so there's no confusion, this interior is the same interior used in the rare club sport ('95 only), but this is not from an actual club sport. some people are still confused so...

the color of the cloth on the driver and passenger seats are a little off. i don't know what the deal is, but it isn't perfect. fade/bleed? the physical condition of the leather and cloth are excellent considering these are now 10 years old, but there are some blemishes as expected. the only damage is a little cut in the leather on the back seat (circled). it's about 1cm long and can easily be repaired. i'll get a close-up. the best thing is that all the side supports (leather) for the front seats aren't cracked and peeling like so many of seats you've seen before.

plain and simple, i would like to trade my complete mill point red interior with someone else's complete black leather/cloth interior of similar condition, plus parts (h&r springs, stock rims, stb, etc.) or cash. i will trade the whole package: all seats, all four panels, shift boot, and hand brake. i'm really not sure what to expect in terms of responses, so i'll try to keep things flexible.

i would like to trade w/ someone in the midwest region, but again, i can be flexible. depends on distance & schedule. hopefully we can meet somewhere in the middle to swap the parts. i think shipping is out of the question, but we'll see.

plz post any questions and pm any offers. thanks!