View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
Marv17

Default okay so who would go if....??

Alright. So as most of us know. The SoCal group tends to meet up once a month. I've seen pics and heard about them ever since I joined this site, basically the same time it started out. I saw that there were like 15 Ti's at the first one and 10 Ti's or so at the second one. Unfortunately I wasnt able to make those first two however I have been able to go to the past two months. So far its been cool and I think its a good way of passing time and passing information and helping eachother out. So I've been thinking about why no more than like 5 Ti guys have been meeting up. I came up with the conclusion of maybe ya had work or out of town, etc. Or even just too far of a drive for you to go to. I dunno. Whatever your reason is...
Anyway I wanted to ask the So. Californian ppl if the meet was more local, other than around LA would you go? Or where would u guys like to meet at, in what area?
Ppl have asked me to hold it at my house, but I dunno if ppl would even come. And i'll have to clear some stuff out of the backyard driveway and stuff. I'd be willing to go thru the work of doing so if ppl would be down to show. I live in the 562 area/90706/off of the 605 and 91 freeways. Its basically between the OC and LA.
So i guess this is a poll? of who'd go...
Or if anyone else has an idea...
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote