View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:58 AM   #1
mohaughn

Default Sunroof motor, other sunroof parts

I have a complete sunroof panel that I just took out of my car. Unfortunately, I got impatient at one point and broke the front left/right sliders. So the entire panel cannot be said to be functional, but it was when it came out of the car.

So if you need a replacement "water" tray, motor, drain lines, whatever.. Let me know... If you want to buy the two sliders that I broke, they are part #54128214655, everything else is in completely functional shape.

The headliner part that slides with the sunroof was recovered with the rest of the headliner and is not sagging or torn/dirty. See my other thread for the headliner. http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18244

Let me know what sunroof part you need and we can figure out a fair price.

OTHER STUFF FOR SALE(no door panels, so don't ask)-

*** I don't have a complete center console but I do have the middle part(where the parking brake is), and the inner parts of the ashtray, rear ash tray insert, ask me for any particular center console part and I will look to see if I have hit. I do not have shifter boot.

*** passenger side A pillar, driver side already sold

*** B pillar covers, gray plastic

*** all interior light assemblies, gray

*** Cruise control actuator(needs a new bowden cable), can also get the relay if you tell me where it is..

*** windshield fluid reservoir

*** complete rear seat belts