View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:02 AM   #1
Marv17

Default SoCal Meet - July 2008

Alright fellas. So its that time of the month again... the monthly meet. So it looks like it's going to land on July 12th. AND we already have an idea. It will be held in Ventura this time. So Jesse, you have NO excuse for not being able to show because it'll be at David's house, aka VROOMCP, lol. There will be a BBQ at his house. Not sure what else we'll do, but its a start. For those of us that haven't met David now is our chance to get to know the guy and see his Ti.
I have already asked if it was cool to post his address and he was cool with it. So here it is:

30 Carriage Square
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 340-3284

Bring some tools in case we are able to do lil projects on the ti's or something, if that's cool with David of course. Oh, every member should bring something to contribute to the BBQ as well.

Here's the list so far, guys that usually go. Any new members that have recently joined the org, now is the chance for us to meet you and for you to meet us.

list:
1) David - our host
2) Lazoh
3) Bobbak
4) Noah
5) Hugo
6) Jesse
7) Marv
8)
9)

Hugo, I know you don't have a ride so we'll arrange a way to pick you up. Oh, and make sure you bring my new camera lol.

Oh and any other ideas to do while at the meet are welcome. as long as we all agree as a group majority. Deal?

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote