View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 04:25 AM   #128
Philly

No, you can't use the M44 coils, since they are housed in that box that used to sit on your PS strut tower.
Ive heard bad things about those ebay coils, but those don't look too bad... make sure you get the right part, those guys sent me Benz w124 shock mounts instead of my motor mounts earlier this summer

Have you tried a massive breaker bar on those 30mm nuts yet? I couldn't break them free for the life of me, but as soon as my buddy brought over his custom huge BB, it came right off. Its just hard to get a good grip, maybe if you get someone to put some pressure on the socket as you pull down that may help.

Another note, I think there is one more power wire to hook up to that battery terminal, don't know if the auto harness is much different, but I doubt it in that regard. Make sure its not grounded, thats why mine would not start, it was doing the same thing as yours...

and also, I hope you don't plan to keep that coolant hose like that... that looks like once you get some pressure through it that its going to stretch the crease and blow up!
Just cut a few inches off it.

328Ti

Philly is offline   Reply With Quote