View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #22
MrAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
^ nope, never heard of it.

Usually when someone refers to a "Front Clip" they ARE talking about the entire front end, you know, thats why why call it a "Front Clip." Maybe your not familiar with that term, its kind of a body-shop term. It usually refers to the front fenders, bumper, headlight, hoot, etc, and all being 1 piece...

Only having seen e46ti's on the, net, for some reason they don't look as wide as my e46. I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time)...
Actually, the e46 TI (1750 mm) it's a little wider then the sedan (1739 mm)! The fenders, hood, headlights, etc cannot be replaced with the ones from the sedan as stock parts. But as one of you mentioned above, anything is possible with the right set of tools! I wouldn't see the point for an operation like that! The TI has something of it's own! It would look awfull with "the front" of the sedan!
I also have to say that the M pack brings a radical change! The TI e46 without this pack lookg completly different!
Bellow are some pics of another 325ti without m pack, so you can compare!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0070.jpg Views:	227 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	6424 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0071.jpg Views:	220 Size:	72.3 KB ID:	6425
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0072.jpg Views:	202 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	6426