View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #27
RidingSimple

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudicrouSpeed View Post
Gimp is throwing all these other alternative part numbers for the e30 at me (he says that's the rear you guys have anyway?). Suspension Techniques apparently had, according to another vendor, a full kit PN 52010, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Eibach has an E30 16mm RSB PN 2003.312 IN STOCK, MSRP $301, and I can probably do that for $180.6 shipped to the lower 48 (if I can get a total of 3 Eibach orders). I'd have to figure out shipping costs to HI, and see if the parts are in stock. More answers to come as soon as I can get them!
Are you sure the upgraded bar is only 16mm? Because that's the stock size for all 318ti sport models, so I don't foresee anyone dropping money on that. IIRC, the E30 suspension tech rear bars were 19mm??? Can someone confirm or deny that please?

Also, as far as shipping to Hawaii, USPS is almost always the cheapest. And I figured that your cost to ship within the 48 states for one bar might be say $15 (example). So If Kaliimc and I both order a bar, shipped in one box, we could allocated that 15x2=$30, which would prob cover the shipping to us. What I'm getting at is the $180 shipped should remain for us, as you are only paying one large shipping amount, rather than 2 small ones. Is that feasible?

Thanks.
RidingSimple is offline   Reply With Quote