View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #30
RidingSimple

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimp View Post
If I remember correctly, all that's in the kit are new bushings and the sway. Maybe new brackets, but I'm not 100% sure. There are no endlinks included - your stock ones work just fine.
From my upgraded SB purchases, that is correct. A front bar only purchase will net you the 28mm bar and the bushings to attach to the body. Sadly, no new brackets, hardware (these nuts and bolts need to be replaced in most instances, as I even had a bolt snap from rust in a midwest car), or front end links are included.

If I do recall correctly, my full Eibach set for the E36 318is did come with rear end links along with the bar and body bushings. That was 7 years ago though, so I don't recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudicrouSpeed View Post
Auto,

Unfortunately, your shipping estimate is optimistic - during the last round, one of the shipments cost me $46, and was shipped directly from Eibach in California to the lower 48. Granted, it was for a set, but you're also talking about shipping two bars. I have to pay my distributor a drop ship fee to keep shipping costs low (it's cheaper to pay the fee than to have them ship the bar to me, just to ship it out again). I am sure they use a variety of carriers, but I have no control over which. I am pretty confident they would attempt to ship both bars in a larger box, but I can not guarantee it.

Not sure why Eibach would list a bar as being the same size as stock - maybe it's G14 Classified space metals?
Ok, I do understand shipping can get costly, but just let Kaliimc and I know what we're looking at pricewise. Because there's only two others interested right now, and if you can work a shipping deal, Kaliimc and I make 4 total, so it would be a go!
RidingSimple is offline   Reply With Quote