View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
cg318ti

Default Clubsport for sale

Due to losing money in the market crash a few months ago. I have decided to put my clubsport up for sale. I really don't want to let it go but my family's financial future is more important than having a 3rd vehicle. Plus my wife and I just had a baby a few months ago and I have not even touched the thing in 4 months. It still needs a few things and I don't have the time or want to spend the money on taking care of them. Asking $4750 obo. vin WBACG5329SAM53594

The car has 123k on it and is basically stock apart from the stereo and clubsport badges and door sills I added. Interior is very clean. It has a new
oem radiator and thermostat. A new waterpump with metal impeller. I know it needs work done on the headliner,instrument cluster,one fog light, and cat converter(It passed emissions but sometimes rattles, possibly the heatshield?) It also has almost new tires only 1500 miles on them.I also upgraded the speakers with 5 1/4 Diamond Audio componets all the way around(M6 up front and M3 in the rear) a Pioneer deck with Ipod hookup in the glovebox.And 2 old school Soundstream amps a Rubicon 555 running in 3way(Running the fronts and ready for a sub) and a USA180 for the rears. Will post pics tomorrow my brother in-law has my card reader.