View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:35 AM   #11
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicoop900 View Post
weve got a set of black e34 mirrors, if your interested, hit me up.

also, have you thought about e32 mirors? they look the same but might have larger bases as i remember you saying the base of the e34 was a little small.
also, ircc the e28s were similar in style, we have one i could measure for you if you want
Give me the dimensions of all of them in inches. I really appreciate the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineironkitty View Post
Hey I am all over that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferj View Post
I, too, am glad that you are going to fix your car... Now is the time to think outside the usual and find new solutions. For example, find someone who does bodywork, but not necessarily paint. Pay him to teach you how to fix the hail dents on the roof. Practice on your hood (since you want to replace it anyway) until you are happy with the results, then fix the other spots... (didn't you already establish a working relationship with a shop when you did your spoiler?)

You have lots of ideas, now is the time to teach yourself... Good luck and have fun! It will make you even more proud of your car when you are done!
I didn't think of it that way. Thanks, I'm gonna see if they can teach me. Hopefully for free
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedHead8 View Post
As someone who has rebuilt his Ti in the past, let me just remind you that nothing will feel better then the day you're done. Just remember that in the hard times and all will go well. Good luck mav!
Thanks. I had a dream car before the storm. I will now start my dream of returning my dream car
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess
Maverix is offline   Reply With Quote