View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #30
thesk8nmidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by 318318 View Post
I posted a lot on the thread about this in the For Sale forum. Jay didn't tell me anything about the inspection and I wonder if the inspection made it clear how rusty the car was. But, like others have said, enough's enough.

I did look through all Josh's previous posts back to before he bought the car, and I saw the thread he started about the car. Seeing how filthy it currently is inside and elsewhere, I'm afraid to imagine how bad it was when he bought it. And it's not dirt that happens in a few months, it's like a few little kids and their dog lived in it for a while, but strangely, it's in decent shape under all that "dirt". Mechanically, I need to get it on jackstands and go through some things as well. I washed it tonight.

Jay did send me the black owner's manual binder with receipts, and the envelope with all the articles and brochure. I was surprised he didn't think to keep some of them for himself. They're nice to have, and I appreciate Josh's keeping them with the car as well.

I start posting stories and pictures, I'm gonna get in trouble. And I don't know how to post pictures here...LOL.

vince
glad to hear you got that from him, it sounds like jay must not have taken care of it or let his dogs ride in the back because i gave it a good cleansing before he got it, it was vacuumed and i washed the outside but it started raining the day it got picked up so im sure it didnt stay to clean on the outside.
Current- 1995 318ti, sport model, schwartz
thesk8nmidget is offline   Reply With Quote