Thread: Sebring Video
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
mohaughn

Default Sebring Video

Here is a video of me chasing a friend of mine around sebring. He is in a spec miata. It was his first day in his car on some worn out RA-1's, and I'm on some worn out Dirrezza star specs that were way to tall(245x45) for my car. Both of these cars run about 4-5 seconds faster on fresh r-comps, and no mistakes..

It was still a pretty decent lap until he surprised me by braking so early going into turn 15. I had a run on him coming out of turn 13 and was going to pass him in that upcoming section but was not expecting to have to avoid rear-ending him in that turn. I safely made the pass, but in paying attention to making sure I safely passed him, I forgot to downshift.

My camera doesn't really take well to vibrations so I had to run this through some video processing software to try and remove the shakiness, that is why there is some weird borders and "zooming" in the video.

http://www.vimeo.com/5491079

I'm going through some of my other videos to find other good ones that I can de-shake. Probably post up some videos from PBIR and RRR.

Last edited by mohaughn; 07-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.
mohaughn is offline   Reply With Quote