View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 07:26 PM   #3
bmw///m3///

chris bangles team did the e46 and new 7 series at first and it was a huge succcess , bmw making huge profits gave bangle the green light to create his bull**** masterpiece, so he got cocky thinking his **** dont stink. his design are to gotty and going away from bmw spirit of progression. bmws overall concept of eveolutionary desigh like porsche seems to have changed. the new 3 series are no longer thought as the sportiest model and handles best, it now seems you buy a 3 series because you cant afford a 5 or 7 series(from a marketing point of view). lame. and also the newer bangle designs seems to follow rather than lead. he seems to copy the styling cues of the japanese. japanese make nice automobiles, but since when have they been the leaders..... no new bmws for me, the only bmw I have on my list is a ///m coupe.

i recent saw a interview with bangle and he was defending his new design saying the "masses" just dont get it yet it in a very defensive response. screw him, i know it may take time to grow on ya but he has change bmw forever. and art is very subjective, if no ones understands it , then.......???? I got the e36 and e46 styling right away and understood the evolutionary steps in styling it took. I drove thew new 325i e90 it is more refined ride than a e46 but it just seems like a small 5 series.peace
bmw///m3/// is offline   Reply With Quote