View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Just yesterday i was mowing my lawn and a dog walks into my yard with no tags. I didn't see anyone in front of my house on the beach and nor was there anyone in the street. I was walking next to him out towards the street and he just took off running. I can't even tell you how many times i've almost run over a dog where i live cause people are careless and don't care. I mean the dog i almost hit was like the size of a cat just running around in the street.

BAck to what i said bout the dog attacking the cat. Yeah i can confront him when i'm calm but i will not be calm when speaking to him. I can't prove it unless i see something in his yard to prove it and if it's been almost a month since he went missing i'm sort of left in the cold here. I don't want to threaten him or do something stupid as i do have another cat and if something happens to him i will probably end up in jail for assaulting somebody..
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote