View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #18
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

The headliner isn't really my style. But my only real issue with it is that you didn't finish it by also covering the sunroof section, and the trim around it.

The problem with valuing a car like yours is that it has so many personalizations that it's actually more difficult to sell than a plain, base model. As you make a car more and more unique your pool of potential buyers shrinks because fewer and fewer people share your taste. Note that I'm not judging your personal taste/style, just pointing out that we're all unique. Of course, some are more unique than others. LOL

As an example... consider someone like me, who has relatively "vanilla" taste for my daily driver. I look at your car and see a several mods that are sincerely pretty cool, but that I'd still have to spend money to change. E.g., the headliner. All those changes add up to "I'd be better off starting from scratch with another less-modded car."

Now, all of the above being said... I have no idea what I'd offer for your car. LOL I agree with the others who've suggested that you find a way to keep it. Perhaps you can utilize your obvious skills/resources to fix up a damaged car or two and sell them for a profit?

EDIT - I'm definitely jealous of the flashlight in the glovebox! :-)

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."

Last edited by roadrash; 05-25-2010 at 11:06 PM.
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote