View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
BobbyDigital

Default Thinking about selling my car :(

Hey guys, since I live in Germany now, I probably dont have any use for my '95 318ti back in the states...Its at my mom's house in Charlotte.

Of course I dont want to get rid of it, but it doesn't do me any good there. So, Some details:

-1995 Bostongrün active
-about 336,000 miles!
-New clutch and transmission bushings at 308,000.
-17" e46 wheels
-H&R sport springs, Blistein sport shocks
-KMAC front adjustable camber plates
-Brembo cross drilled front rotors
-New back brake rotors and pads
-No amber lights, the front and rear corners are white, as well as the side markers.
-Ansa Sport exhaust
-Leather interior
-MZ3 shift lever
-K&N Air Filter

I'm sure there is more, I'll follow up with more details when I remember.

The bad:
-336,000 miles! This is the original motor and transmission. It still starts up with no problem, and runs like a champ! But, things are starting to fail...
-it has an oil leak or two
-coolant leak (mechanic said its an O-ring, which I have a new one, I just never got around to replacing)
-A/C doesnt work
-headliner is drooping
-right now, the driver's door panel is off, because the window keeps falling off track. Hopefully I can get that fixed.
-normal wear and tear on the seats, carpet, and paint of a car with 336,000 miles on it...

Of course, I will post some pictures, I just have to find some.

A few guys on here are familiar with my car, maybe they remember something that I forgot. I havent seen it in a year.

The car runs fine, like I said, and can be driven home...but I dont think anybody wants to pay a lot for a car with that many miles on it...so, I'm really just trying to get some money for the parts/upgrades.

So...whats fair? $1500?
BobbyDigital is offline   Reply With Quote