View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 03:39 AM   #7
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

Dammit, I hate being the voice of reason, but I have to present a dissenting opinion on the "getting blasted" issue. IMHO, there's nothing to be accomplished by doing that. Why? Well, what's worse than being depressed? Being depressed and hung over. Getting blasted is fine if you're doing it while having a good time, but doing it just to forget your troubles doesn't really accomplish anything in the long run.

My only suggestion is that you do NOT stay home alone. Get out... spend time with friends... don't give yourself an oppportunity to do anything stupid.

I know this sounds cliche'... and I hated hearing it, but this is the truth: Hang in there guy, it does get better, life does go on, and you WILL meet someone else, probably even someone better.

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote