View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
signature sound

Default FS: 318ti Catch Can/ Oil Separator Complete Kit!

Check out my website: www.SignatureCustomTanks.Com
CHECK THIS OUT!!! MY PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM. 475 PHOTOS OF CATCH CANS!!!

Just bought a TIG welder so I will be offering some really cool things soon. Let me know if there is something specific that you need fabricated.

EDIT: I can make as many of these needed. Its a great improvement for anyone looking to keep their intake, diverter valve and injectors clean. Just send me a PM if interested or want to know more.

TO EVERYONE!! No matter what car you drive, I custom make catch cans for YOUR vehicle.

Below is an example and installation instructions for the 318ti. My system features a billet aluminum head that houses a check valve and is rebuildable. The tank fitting is AN-10 (5/8") and The Billet Head has AN-8 fitting to connect to the PCV Eliminator block (optional). Otherwise the Catch Can comes with AN-10 fittings top and bottom and simply connects between the valve cover and stock PCV. The whole system is completely customizeable: Catch Can, Fittings, Billet PCV Eliminator, Powder Coat Color... EVERYTHING!!!

The Tanks are now POWDER COATED! Choose any color from www.powderbuythepound.com or www.nicindustries.com. Thousands to choose from: textures, candies, low/ high gloss...

Some common features: The bottom drain is 1/4" petcock and makes it easy during oil changes to empty out. The internal is double baffled and works great! The bracket is for a front mount and installation is straight forward and easy to do (bracket can also be made "L" or "U" shape to mount where ever you want). Typical time to install would be about 10 to 15 minutes if you take your time. I can include very detailed instructions for the novice. I can also provide phone support as well. Please take a look at the photos. This is a very high quality unit. Although it was designed for the ti, it can also be used for any other sealed PCV system. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will be happy to answer right away.

Here is how to install the Catch Can:

AN-10 hose from valve cover to the lower fitting on the catch can. I am using Earls Pro-Lite braided nylon and Earls Hose Ends.

Installed the billet AN-8 adapter to the plenum spacer:

Connected the AN-8 hose to the top catch can fitting. This is the vacuum source that operates the check valve:

With everything put back together, you cant even tell its there. Very stealthy!

Last edited by signature sound; 12-20-2011 at 05:51 AM.
signature sound is offline   Reply With Quote