View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
onewhippedpuppy

Default H&R Height Adjustable Coilovers - Great Condition

Full set of lightly used H&R coilovers. This suspension system consists of a matched shock and damper combo with height adjustment, allowing you to adjust your ride height anywhere from stock to slammed with the two included wrenches. Unlike buying a set of springs from one company and shocks from another, the H&R spring rates are matched with the shock valving, giving you a great ride and excellent handling. I did a lot of research prior to buying these, and didn't find anyone that was unhappy with the quality or performance of the H&Rs. I bought this setup several months ago from another forum member that used them for about 10,000 miles, I haven't had time to install them and have now decided to sell the car. Other than a little light surface corrosion they are in great shape, no oil leakage from the shocks and the height adjusters move freely. As you can see in the photos they also include upper shock mounts, so they're ready to bolt onto your car. I'm asking $800 OBO + shipping, less than buying normal shocks and sport springs. PM me or email me at jessup3 at cox.net.

onewhippedpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote