View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #18
Bluebimma

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve64h View Post
Hi Tony, I PM'd you. Don't know if you got it... I'm local and would like to come over and take a look at what you have, I'll make you an offer for what I need or possibly for everything. I gave my phone # in the pm. Let me know when and where. I'm off Wed. afternoon, Thurs and Fri. Most important need is a PS pump, plug wires, belts,vacuum hoses for M44.
Steve
Pump i have, belt i dont think is good, wires and coil packs i have, vacuum hoses are usually best bought new unless youre looking for a bmw specific molded one, i should have a few of each kind laying around. Ill be in the garage this weekend, cleaning and figuring what needs to go and what stays for my two tis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unterseeboot View Post
Any luck on that shipping quote for the head? I may just need a set of cams heads at the shop i should know tom. If i just need the cams do you have any loose?
You werent too clean on what you needed before, engine or just a head. Head will be 175 shipped, would still need to be removed. Im not pulling cams unless absolutely needed, so theyd still be attached if i can make it work. Engine, i just brought home a very nice engine crate stand, not too sure on the shipping cost but ~200 for shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi4ovete_84 View Post
Do you have fuel reservoir cap for 98ti?
Hmmm, i think i still have one on the 97 in the driveway, otherwise, no, i wouldnt have a spare.

1998 Schwartz II sport 318ti - M50TUB25/5
Bluebimma is offline   Reply With Quote