View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Bozola
Z3

Vehicles
Default Hello... My name is Frederic.

I never thought I would write this, but the events of last week just compels me to do so. You never want to casually search the web for BMW hatchbacks the results are unpredictable. We met online just by chance, Auto trader, you're not my friend. Really, I was only willing to go 500 miles from my ZIP code. Truthfully, I was straying, looking at z3 coupes, but a hatchback is a hatchback. Out of the blue (Avus Blue), your online pics show up, and you are on my commute home. You remind me so much of my first one. Color, Interior, Active. Granted you are automatic, but then again, I haven't been with an automatic. 3 dates, and a checkup at my local BMW doctor and your declared good to buy. You commanded a bit of a high price, but you have low miles and are just pristine. I can't resist. She's home now, she spent the night. I woke up and realized. This is the third time I have bought a Ti. I love those cars. I need help.

On a serious note. I have been searching for a car for my daughter for about 4 months. Sentras, Beetles and corollas of that age are overpriced. For me, the Ti is a known quantity, a trusted mechanic, fun to drive, great mileage and most importantly, the safest car for that size, (Personal experience and testimony on this board. Nicole is excited. Who wants a Pic?