Thread: CO 1995 318ti
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
dog3leggeddog

Default 1995 318ti

Not sure where to even price this thing, so lets start at $2,500. The car has been one of the most enjoyable vehicles I have owned, but unfortunately, the size has become a bit of a problem. My wife and I have decided to separate and I will need to move into a 5 series for the kids. The car has high miles 250K, but it has no mechanical issues to speak of and runs and drives great. Parts have been replaced as needed, but nothing major to mention. The only thing needed to my knowledge is the outer c/v boot left side, right side door latch, and the bumper skin has a crack near the fog light. The body has the usual door dings and dent, paint shines, but has clear coat peeling in the rear. New tires on the front, tie rods, rear shocks, recent tune-up and service. Clutch has plenty of meat left, shifts smoothly, A/C works well. If you have a nice older 5 series that you may want to make some sort of partial trade, I am interested as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2261.JPG Views:	313 Size:	64.4 KB ID:	12840   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2264.JPG Views:	328 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	12841  
dog3leggeddog is offline   Reply With Quote