View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #223
hatchgrafix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeelerz View Post
It was a pretty nice day for the show. Good to see you out there....nice progress on the Ti and congrats on the award!

Where was your buddy Andy?
He had family up north, being the freshly married man that he is. He needs to attend these certain family events, however soon he will accrue enough honey done's to spend them at certain circumstances such as Eurowerks, etc. etc. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_ti View Post
Sh*t looks weak....

Jayyyykayyyy. Looks awesome as usual. Your progress and plans never cease to amaze. What is internally done to the M50?
Thanks man, I appreciate that!

It's weird how I do get sick of this car, I guess some cars "put out" enough to keep you pushing yourself to make it happen again and again... It helps to have car shows, and awards to make it all seem worthwhile, needless to say, the car is finally coming together to meet what I had in my envisioned in my mind.

It's a mostly stock m50, the motor was completely reworked, but the parts are stock replacements, etc. New timing chain, cam chain, m3 timing tensioner, new cam chain tensioner, all new seals in the head too, and bearings replaced, the rod and main bearings have ARP bolts or studs in place, also using ARP head studs, STOCK head gasket, new piston rings, waterpump, thermostat, welded oil pump nut, etc.

I'm over 20k miles on this engine already, it's put up with my "learning" to tune it with the AEM and been very forgiving to me!

I do have another m50 *vanos motor that is my plan to rebuild when I have some extra money laying around, although that doesn't seem like that will ever happen anytime soon lol but it would be a fully built 800+whp capable block and head, maybe push the ti to 600-800 whp, and set some records!!!

I forgot to mention, the TI got two awards at Eurowerks, the other one was for "Most Sleeper!"

Also we have a weekly show called "RiceKiller's" and I had I found this photo from their website.

425+ whp @ 15psi TurboCannon

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthrea...t=22754&page=2
hatchgrafix is offline   Reply With Quote