View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #1
Platanos

Default 1995 modified clubsport

Hello everyone!!

I am testing the market for my clubsport. Most of you know my car and what I've been through building it. It was NEVER my intention to sell her off. I thought I would keep this car forever!

My life has come to a crossroad and I would like to let her go.

I will try to list all the modifications and I will disclose all the information that I know about my car.

1995 clubsport
~150k miles on body

Engine:
1999 S52 with ~90k miles
Stage 3 Turner Motorsport package (Schrick cams/3.5maf/Ford racing blue 24lb inj./chip)
UUC underdrive pulleys
Riot Racing BBTB (I think...lol. I bought one but don't remember if I installed it) I'll have to check

Drivetrain:
ZF 5 speed tranny
UUC LTW flywheel
Organic M5 clutch
E30 2.93 LSD

Suspension:
KW V1 Coilovers
Complete new front overhaul (tierods/control arms/end links/ect.)
Powerflex sway bar bushings
Powerflex subframe bushings (Not installed but NIB)
Treehouse Racing eyeballs
Turner RSM

Brakes:
M3 euro floating rotors
M3 brakes (front)
Turner SS brake lines
Blue fluid
Stock rear setup

Interior:
Euro M3 steering wheel
Complete red millpoint interior with NO rips or stains
OEM armrest kit
M3 cluster

Exterior:
OEM roof spoiler
OEM trunk spoiler
DEPO lights with Apex HID
Angel eyes

I finished this swap a while ago and have put almost 15-20k miles on it. I love this car. The mechanical's are great! I will list a few things that will need attention in order for the car to be perfect.

"The Bad":
It may need an idle air control valve or a new throttle position sensor. What happens is every once in a while, when coming to a stop, if you let off the gas and push the clutch in the RPM's drop fast. I've learn to deal with this and actually talked to a few swapped guys with CAMS and they said the have the same issue...

The exterior need some attention to be of "show quality". It has just a few small rust spots and a few dings that would need repaired. I think the worst part is the fender roll I did in the rear passenger side. It looks like bacon and would need some massaging.

I hit a deer almost 2 years ago, and I have a brand new nose panel on but have not painted it. I also have an extra hood to replace the damaged one.

PICS IN A FEW

I'm thinking $9k but I am motivated to sell!! Please feel free to look up and read my recent thread and my build thread is there too. I wish I would have been more detailed with it.

I look forward to hearing your comments and offers. I will see you's in the AM!!

Last edited by Platanos; 09-03-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Platanos is offline   Reply With Quote