View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
wodcutr

Jess I hate to break it to ya but if you are installing a s52 into your ti then you have modified your car and according to your own logic you have broke the law. If those great smog places in Cali knew you had done this to your car they would not pass it off, but because those guys are really clueless and don't know that the hatchback never had a s52 motor in it you can probably get it to pass by also installing all the pollution stuff right along with it.

I also find it funny that you pound your chest and say that you agree with the law yet you are willing to break it because you are better than everyone else and doing it right. Yes I am still glad that I don't live in Cali, along with all of the like minded people that surround you. The thing that bothers me most is that you think that you have all the answers and that we should all get behind you because you are leading the way for all of us. Ya I don't think I want to live in a state that is bankrupt due to its policies and then because of all the overspending you guys want everyone else to bail you out and go right on spending and in fact demand that the rest of the country follow your lead.

It's the way you think and present yourself Jess that I have difficulty with. I also find it interesting that you are willing to post a comment in a thread that you had nothing good to say in, that you injected yourself into the thread just to post your opinion on the subject to inform everyone how you felt about the subject. I will call a spade a spade as that is flaming in every sense of the phrase.

I am not mad at you! I am just pointing out the beam in your eye. I am the one dealing with the real reality here and if you are really a man that means what he says and says what he means then I would expect there to be no more posts from you concerning this matter because you say you are not going to argue with me. Let's see if you can resist the temptation to respond and express your views once again. I am betting one way...can you guess which it is?