View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #5
crzylildude

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
I had bils/H&Rs on my car, it was not even remotely comfortable. They are just valved wrong for the E36 and ti. I don't know how bilstein got it so wrong, but if you search you'll find I'm not the only person with that experience.

A friend of mine has racelands on his Mk1 rabbit, they are laughable to say the least. Granted, he has it slammed to the ground but they bounce like you wouldn't believe. He is currently looking into a set of ground controls that are properly designed for what he wants.

I currently have TC Kline SAs and they are much much better than I expected from a coilover. If I turn them up they are great for autox, if I turn them down they are great for DD. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the suspension from autoxers and other ti owners. Not saying they are the best, not at all, but go for a ride in a car with them and you'll understand why they are better.

While I am not yet convinced of the quality, you might want to check out BC racing coils, they seem to have good reviews and the seller is honest about where they are made. All the other stuff you listed sounds like junk.

Can't go wrong with Konis and a ground control coilover conversion either, gives you a decent ride and adjustable height.
Thank you...
crzylildude is offline   Reply With Quote