View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
magicdreams

Default 318ti 1997 5sp Alpine White 246k for sale - Central Coast

HI! I had no idea there was a 318ti forum until this weekend! I can totally see why there is a dedicated forum, these cars are so fun and zippy to drive!

I'm selling my white 1997 318ti 5 speed, 246k miles, with California Sun Roof. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it certified pre-owned. It’s been serviced regularly and has not been in any accidents. The power windows, power locks, cruise control and California Sun Roof all in working order. The interior is perfect, no rips or flaws in the seats front or back. One small tear in the lining by the hand brake and one crease in the trunk cover. The floor carpet is good. BMW mats. Lining is intact and firm. Paint looks good. Bodywork is in very good condition. The Pirelli tires still have plenty of wear. BMW stock radio/cassette player and BMW 6 CD player in working order. Earlier this year I put in a new starter, rear brakes, ignition key lock, and replaced driver side window regulator. A couple of years ago I replaced the passenger side window regulator. I have been the only driver of this car since owning it. I have always taken good care of it, and have driven it with care. There was absolutely no smoking in this car. Runs like a champ.

A couple of issues you should be aware of: the heater stopped working last week (must be the coil as air still comes out), driver side rear speaker reverberates and a couple of the driver side door clips broke off last month.

Includes original owner’s manual, service record book, BMW video and car cover. The car has always been garaged until recently when I had to move to place with no garage.

I’ve included a few pictures, there are more pictures just ask. Please feel free to email me with questions too.

$1,900 – OBO.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	car front.jpg Views:	529 Size:	60.5 KB ID:	13622   Click image for larger version Name:	car above small.jpg Views:	502 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	13623   Click image for larger version Name:	car front low small.jpg Views:	516 Size:	115.8 KB ID:	13624  

magicdreams is offline   Reply With Quote