View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #177
Earl

Vehicles

My boxes didn't end up showing up on Thursday. UPS needed me to sign for them, and I wasn't home. So of course I took off Friday just to be able to sign for them. They came 7 minutes after I would have been home from work=/ Oh well.

Anyways it was like Christmas thanks to Bag Riders=)

I asked them to draw on the boxes to see how creative they are. I had a good laugh

Contents of two of the boxes

The third box was my UAS Airhouse 2's for the rear. I got the tank raw so that I could paint it myself. Here is while it was drying:

I also picked up an AC-Schnitzer style CF lip on Saturday in need of repairs. A friend and I are going to fix it and then it will be getting painted to match my rub strips.

Other than getting parts and painting the tank, I didn't get any work done on the car. I had a local get together Saturday and then realised that I didn't have anything I needed to get any work done on the car. Wednesday I will be getting the bags mounted to the trailing arms and hopefully fixing the bushing situation. I also need to figure out how I want my trunk setup to be. I want it clean and classy, but not boring.

Updates to come after Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurohb View Post
Im Jelly.. enough said.

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote