View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 05:55 AM   #12
McFly

Okay well forget about the antenna... that doesn't bug me much - I just have seen two BMWs driving around town with them like broken and dangling off (E36).

Forget leather seats or heated seats - I remembered there's an upholstery shop here in town that owes me a favor and they deal with KatSkinz (sp?) leather and such - they can hook me up with either new seats or re-upholstered seats and window tinting.

Are you sure I can't get a Cali top installed? When I had my Jeep Cherokee, I was looking at installing a 3' x 5.5' ragtop sunroof in it - and our local Ziebart installed power moonroofs and such.
http://store.streetbeatcustoms.com/sunconkit.html

So now I guess my only stipulations on a 318ti would be the ASC+T... does anyone know what years/models this came on?

The more and more I read about these cars and such, looks like I could have them repainted, sunroof installed, any bumpers/sideskirts I want, replace the carpet, replace the seats, headliner, engine/trans, tilt steering wheel.

So what do y'all say - just find the cheapest ti I can as long as it has the traction assistance stuff? And replace/repaint what I want? Hell, that $4000 ti I posted above is looking more and more attractive simply because it already has the sunroof and is already black (my preffered color).
McFly is offline   Reply With Quote