View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:35 AM   #48
S52Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyoteh View Post
I was just there for a quick trip to grab dog food, so your car was still there when I left. As far as my mechanic, I have a local friend from Sonoma who is experienced with working on E36s. He helps me out with the small-medium stuff. For larger things or if my friend is busy, I go to North Bay Bavarian off of Piner Rd in Santa Rosa. They're quite good, but not the cheapest. I've only seen another Hellrot once, but you can tell mine by the Contours, black fog light deletes, and rear mud flaps. I usually wave or give a thumbs up if I see another ti (or a note if one is parked) And yeah, we'll definitely have a meet planned for Spring at the very least. We did one last year in Vallejo that was way fun! Thanks! I quite like your wheels though, the bronze looks fantastic with Avus. Although if you were to paint some Contours bronze, that would look pretty good I think. Glad I spotted your car though, it really does look nice
Well, what I'm looking for is someone that knows about modified e36's in the area more specifically. Those bronze rims were hard to come by and thought they'd go well. I'm a stickler for a stock look when I have to wave OEM. Plus, they have a KenBlock appeal to my eyes! I have a staggered set myself, I've seen painted contours..and I'm not a fan, but then again it's a shot job on their part. Kinda like my hood! Haha. Which I'm hoping to remedy this summer when the time's right. Expecting another little one in May ..much of what I have in mind will be on hold.

Which brings me to a good paint shop, Anyone know of one where corners aren't cut?

Last edited by S52Commander; 01-30-2014 at 05:41 AM.
S52Commander is offline   Reply With Quote