Thread: epiphany swap
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #541
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashaddict View Post
Well unfortunately on the paint, my paint shop outright refused to paint the carbon fiber after agreeing to two tone it a while ago, so if I want to get it painted it won't be here, also the Stock hood is ruined, it came up on me which put a big crease in it. The flares are a bit too wide, but some spacers will help with that. I think the fans look cool too, they are ancillary and only come on when the AC compressor switches on. The nose panel obscures them a bit when assembled but you can still see em to a certain degree

Picking up another hood should be easy though if you wanted to go that route. any junkyard or part-outs on craigslist should find you a ti hood or just any e36 sedan hood will work fine too. The rear will definitely need some spacers to match those flares. I was just looking at some of the older posts and two years ago you thought you were getting close to done lol, its been a long project. Congrats for sticking it out so far.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote