View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 07:12 PM   #10
Tumiljones

I would use your new parts on the donor cradle and use the donor shocks (or if they are blown get new ones) and donor springs. All that stuff is interchangeable. Definitely check the power steering hoses for leaks Because it's the easiest time to change them. Springs and strut will be beefier. I believe the breaks were the same size on both my ti and the donor I used. I could be wrong about the sizes but I used the donor breaks because they were in better shape. Just choose the bigger sway bar.

You will want to probably replace the water pump with one that has a metal impeller and there is mixed reviews on the metal thermostat housing. Do your own research and decide for yourself. I also did the turner motorsports clutch fan delete. If you want to maximize reliability the cooling system is the place to start on your m52.

Another thing check the oil filter housing gasket for leaks while the engine is out. Although it's not a bad job to do in the car it's hard to clean the oil sludge off of the motor under the intake manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tumiljones is offline   Reply With Quote