View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:20 PM   #40
TheDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
If you want real power do a Nick G stage 3. It will have 30# injectors with EV-1 style adapters plus you install a 1995 3" MAF from a M3 or 528i, must be a 1995 for direct plug and play. The DME will be flashed with a new tune and all you need is a smaller pulley on the SC from Pulley Boys and you will be flying.

I ran a Walbro fuel pump and it was good for little over 500hp 28psi and meth shot
Yeah, i think the fuel pump should probably be swapped anyway, i am pushing it for how old it is now. i should probably test the TPS just to be sure.

Do you think Nick's tuning would still work even though my build is somewhat different than the DASC? I have an intercooler and different Intake manifold. I wonder if this would affect the tune?

As for a pulley, i cannot source anything off the shelf, the supercharger i have is the Mercedes M62, and is not keyed like a standard Eaton Charger.
I called Pulleyboys, but they didnt have any splined pulleys, mostly keyed.

Mine has a 26 spline shaft, the only pulley i could find that would fit is an A/C pulley from a 528i. This particular SC had a Clutched pulley, but i welded the A/C clutch pulley together and bolted to the Shaft and have it hooked up like a traditional SC, with a bypass valve to reroute the air at idle.

John, you have any thoughts on the stall after touching the throttle?
TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote