View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 06:16 AM   #20
BRADESTAR

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBMWs View Post
Fix it and enjoy...
This Zed is NOT dead (pulp fiction). Back on the road.

I’ve screwed up, bought too good a donor, so it is back to the drawing board. The best laid plans….

I know this isn’t a Z3 forum. Though they should thank me because I meant to dismember, but this one got tags yesterday. The path to salvage title was easier than I thought. So incidently, and accidently, a Z has joined the fleet.

….and dang, jumpy little thing. Feels pretty dog-on fast. Don’t know if it’s the thrilling danger of the size of it, or the BMW 6, but I can see how it was smashed within a month of the previous owner purchasing it. Can get out of hand pretty quick, and fun, with traction control off. I understand now what all the hulabaloo is about with swaps into the TI. The 3.2 must just be silly, you crazy bastards.

Anyhow, I’m looking for a M44 to stick into the Silver TI…..Again….Whilst I was planning and thinking through the swap I felt stress and feel the 4 would be more my capability for now.

Roadrash if you see this minus well stick me back into “general discussion” as this great swap idea went bumpkiss.

Last edited by BRADESTAR; 08-10-2018 at 12:40 AM.
BRADESTAR is offline   Reply With Quote