View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 01:02 AM   #1
youngnikolai

Default 1995 Salvaged Title with front body damage, engine in tact and working great

Hi everyone,

Car is in Los Angeles.

Somebody backed into my parked 318ti and did $5,000 worth of damage to the hood, nose panel, and whatever the radiator is mounted to. I drove away from the accident. I'm going to walk away from this car and I have the option of keeping the salvaged car. I don't plan on doing this unless someone here would like it for parts or to repair on their own. I will not be parting it out myself, I don't have the time or the space. The m42 engine is in great shape (220,000 miles) and barely leaks at all. The glass xenon headlights seem to have survived. Clear corners on the back. Ds II M3 wheels. M3 steering Wheel. Sports suspension with adjustable camber (Turner Motorsports I think), roof spoiler, etc etc. Sunroof stopped working just weeks before the accident.

I couldnt attach the picture of the damage for some reason but I'll email I can email it to you. If someone is interested and makes me an offer I'll keep it. Otherwise I'm walking away. Please email me directly at nikolai.loveikis@gmail.com if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	100_6172.jpg Views:	277 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	16282  

Last edited by youngnikolai; 03-19-2016 at 01:10 AM. Reason: add info
youngnikolai is offline   Reply With Quote