View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #835
Earl

Vehicles

Finally was able to work on this a little yesterday instead of my daily. I only got the sun roof seal in but it counts as work=P It made me notice that my sunroof needs to be adjusted quite a bit to sit flush with the roof. I tried installing the seal as tight to the roof as possible so I hope raising the sunroof will make it all sit nice and flush.

Speaking of my daily, I got sick of riding with everyone to shows for the past few years so I decided to spruce up it a little. I started with a Boa Boa Alcantara interior that I had imported through Kitty. I then added a Renown 130R steering wheel and Rogue Engineering DMS exhaust. Three weeks ago I installed Condor Speed Shop rear subframe and diff bushings. I had already done the Condor FCAB bushings right after I bought the car so now all of the bushings are delrin and it feels nice and tight.

I had picked up a set of Centerline Fluted Hawks for dirt cheap last fall to throw on as well. I initially bought them as more of a joke but they have grown on me. I was sick of how cookie cutter the e36 scene is anymore so I just had to do something different. Plus you can't say no to cheap 9's and 11's=P I finally fit them to the car last week. I also made the trip down to Jeffersonville, Indiana this past weekend for Euro District and it was amazing. Hands down one of the best organised shows I have ever been to. I look forward to next year. Enough rabbling, here are some pictures from the show and the ride there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurohb View Post
Im Jelly.. enough said.

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote