View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 12:38 PM   #63
Juni

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
Well, like mostly any other hispanic. I was born in Los Angeles. But family backround would be Guatemala. Not being mean, but im glad i aint mexican. PPL talk a lot of sh*t towards mexican, so i could atleast say, well i aint mexican, and i avoid getting mad. Like i said again, no offense to mexicans. I got a lot of mexican friend, BTW my step dad is mexican. I refer him as my "dad" because i grew up with him. My dad died when i was 4. Ive lived with this guy since i was 6. Of all step dads ive seen, i could say i dont hate him. In fact, he is MY dad. So when i say my dad, im meaning my step dad. To me that doesnt matter. He raised me, and never hit me. I forget hes my step dad sometimes, thats how much i dont care about it.
Thats cool! Well I was born and Raised in NYC, then moved to the Dominican Republic............Ohh Yea, I'm Dominican alright. Home to some of the best baseball players ever produced.