View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 PM   #12
davep-uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDIS
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to load up some pics right now I took of her in the garage. SO HOPEFULLY, THEY SHOW UP!! Here should be a pic of one of my wheels... ok never mind on that, I've been sitting here for like an hour now trying to get some photos up.

How do you upload pics from your computer if you don't have a url? They are just sitting in adobe. thanks

and as for the port and polish...$200 at Red Rooster, and can't really feel it but when dyno day comes around in spring... I'll be happy I sprung for it.
Also it is kind of one of those things that becomes more noticeable when more mods are added.

upload the pictures to your gallery and then right click on the image, go to properties and copy and paste the url address into the relevant box on the reply to thread screen.

hope that helps.

'96 318ti in Montreal Blue :m-tec sideskirts,m-bootspoiler,clear corners & repeaters .m-tech side mouldings, Magnex Exhaust System, leather armrest, F-15 gear Knob, 18" Evo 2's. Not Finished Yet......

http://www.myspace.com/davep_uk
davep-uk is offline   Reply With Quote