View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:21 PM   #55
andyman7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
Like I said, we are not done with the web site, we did not post the website here because it is not done, I (Joseph Ghattas used to work with KO Performance like you all know.
ok, we know you use to work at KO. I understand that.

Quote:
I started setting up the Midnight Autoworks website about 3 months ago and I threw all of the pages up with anything I had and I am finishing them one page at a time.
so if you started setting up the webpage 3 months ago and copied KO's stuff, that leads me to believe that your company is younger than KO.

Quote:
Once again let me reiterate, Midnight Autoworks is not associated with KO Performance and our supercharger is not the kit they were shipping.
then why does your website say it uses KO parts, and why does your contact info use a KO e-mail address and telephone #?

Also, didn't you promise us high resolution pictures by last night?

Quote:
This thread was started when I made an offer, I have offered to sell ONE supercharger , and I personally will be installing that supercharger, other then that, Midnight Autoworks website is not open for online sales yet.
is this the ONE supercharger you're selling on ebay, or the ONE you are selling here. Why does your website provide a link to paypal for people to order kits if you're only selling ONE + ONE = ONE. (KO engineer's math)
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote